Tim's Tidbits & Trivia
* When it comes to that right vs left brain idea, skip it. The right can learn the left and the left can learn the right. It does not seem to happen in politics these days, however.
* Nonsense, I tell you about being able to see the Great Wall of China from space.
* Albert Einstein actually was very good at math.
Source: Reader's Digest
* Thomas Edison was, by many accounts, a real slob.
* Rats can tread water for up to three days. Perhaps more, but I got tired of watching them.
* Not all flies can fly in Hawaii.
* Bulls ar color blind ,so the color of cape really does not matter.