- 70 percent of the Top 10 movies made in the U.S. had strong or very strong Christian, redemptive, moral or biblical content or worldviews;
- 90 percent of the Top 10 movies overseas had strong or very strong Christian, redemptive, biblical, moral or heroic (good conquering evil) worldviews, with all the top five being Movieguide Award winners;
- Nearly three-fourths, 72 percent of the Top 25 DVD sales in North America had strong or very strong Christian, biblical, moral and/or heroic content.
- Movies released in 2012 with very strong Christian worldviews averaged nearly $90.78 million per movie by the end of 2012, while movies with very strong mixed, non-Christian or anti-Christian worldviews overall averaged $20.22 million.
- Movies with very strong humanist or atheist worldviews did far worse, averaging only $2.4 million.
Not all done by me, of course. Other parties linked and sourced. LINK TO SOURCES RIGHT HERE. I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE THE AUTHOR OF ALL THAT IS CONTAINED HERE.