Bonehead Tip of the Day: If those stats about smoking are to be believed (the one that suggests if you smoke you will knock so many years off your life), pretty soon they will have the time of estimated death at the age of 10. By the way, I do not smoke. Never have and never will, but still...
The List: More on the "deer in headlights" from yesterday. Remember, these phrases create the others to ignore or reject outright the rest of what you suggest.
1. Childhood obesity
2. People criticizing Boehner's crying. Get over it.
3. Common ground. Why do no we need it? If we all thought and acted the same, wow, what a boring world.
4. Global...Climate...nevermind, I couldn't even finish it without yawning.
5. We have an APP to donate.
6. A daily unemployment number. Who to believe?
7. Palin, Rush, Hannity, Beck ...I get it, you hate them. Shut up already and live your life.
10. Ted Williams
Trivia: When calculating the longest river, let someone else do it. In the U.S., however, use the combo package of the Missouri and the Mississippi. The Missouri is the main feeder of the Mississippi, and feeders are often, if not always, included. Try suggesting that the Missouri is the longest and see where that gets you.
Closer: Be content.