Bonehead Tip of the Day: Throw out the political talk right before sitting down to dinner today. It will make everyone eat less and it may trigger a non-invite for Christmas. It's also a good time to opt out the the gift giving for the rest of your life. For the kicker, say you are an atheist before saying grace. And make sure you scream out that you do not eat meat. Oh, there's more. Text during dinner and update your status.
Trivia: How about this for birth control in ancient times - - swallowing dead bees in honey. OK, throw in the honey and you are on to something. With the naked eye, you can see about 60,000 stars. No word on many you can see if they were fully clothed. In 1880 alone, Thomas Edison for 60 of his patents. He preferred to do it alone, I'm guessing.
The List: Coversations.
Here are some sure fire topics that will come up today.
3. Black Friday
6. "Dancing With the Stars"
Try these, too.
1. Favorite places to drink beer.
2. Discuss things not to stuff in a turkey.
3. Go around the table and reveal something nobody in the family knows about you.
4. Discuss how to get out of debt and the crisis in the country then head out as early as possible to spend on Black Friday.
5. Mention that you will be running for political office and get their support until they find out the party in which you will run.
6. Just laugh, for crying out loud.
Closer: "It's not Thanksgiving without the family. It's just overeating." From "The Middle."