- For those who mocked Harold Camping, it's time to mock them for thinking the end is near if the debt ceiling isn't raised.
- Is there a break for those who remain single and want to?
- As for those who love bashing the political parties, remember, they are
many conservatives who will easily not vote GOP, so think about that when you cut their throats. They want freedom and America first.
"Captain America: The First Avenger"
"Friends With Benefits"
Box Office Mojo
Notes: "Harry" continues to dominate this week but will it win the weekend? I have a feeling there just might have a little fatigue,
not to mention superhero fatigue. But, heat dome continues to sweep the east so the air conditioned theaters may be a nice place to stop.
- I have a release date for "Superman: Man of Steel" which is being filmed in my backyard - - Illinois. It is, as of now, June 14, 2013. Yes, we may forget we worked on it. Thanks Mojo.
- I also have this which requires further digging: "The Dark Tower" is cancelled. Again, BO Mojo comes through.
- Saturday, July 23, marks the 35th time I will have attended a Jimmy Buffett concert. Gotta run.
* * *