- Stay tuned for developments here on OBNS. I'm heading to see James Taylor so check out our info partners.
- However, this is a good day to get out others news like say, a press conference on gas prices. Cynical? You bet. A major event overseas so why not talk gas and Wisconsin on a Friday news cycle? First, the weekend is here and our attention spans are gone. Second, wait, there is no second. My attention span is gone.
Weekend BO (releases)
"Battle: Los Angeles"
"Mars Needs Mom"
"Red Riding Hood"
Source: Box Office Mojo
Notes: Hold on, there is a movie release here that I have never heard of before. What is this "Red Riding Hood" idea? Has this ever been done? What a concept. Should be a children's story or something in the future. Wow. I have to admit I kind of like the concept of "Battle: Los Angeles." We will see if others feel the same way. "Mars Need Moms" hits and we realize real fast it needs much more than that. Do not think for a minute that these are the only movies being released. "Bonnie and Clyde v Dracula" and "Kill the Irishman" are out, too. Since St. Patrick's Day is this month, we need to get that last one out, huh? Meanwhile, I noted there was no real significant Oscar bump here for "The King's Speech" but it faired better overseas.
- Perhaps the entire Charlie Sheen ordeal was staged. He starts his tour soon. He will be at the Chicago Theater on April 3.
- Let's drive more businesses out of Illinois by imposing an Internet tax. Oh wait, they did.
- I always find deals until other people pick up on them then fees and the like get tacked on. Why do people tell their secrets? Shut up. Pretty soon we will have to pay for air.
- A study suggests the economy is getting better because congestion is getting worse. Shut up
- Sleeping with pets is unhealthy. Shut up.
- Is the world fiddling?
- When will the EPA come after our emissions?
- Rasmussen: But is anybody listening? 63% Say Border Control Is Top Immigration Priority Media gets it wrong AGAIN - - Just 17% Believe American Muslims Are Treated Unfairly
- I do not rely on GPS. I can drive into a lake on my own, thank you.
- Being told your life is a country song is not a compliment.