NORWAY NIGHTMARE...SAME PERSON SUSPECTED IN BOTH INCIDENTS...
LIVE TODAY FROM 10-NOON...
House dedt plan rejected by Senate as Harry Reid says worst piece...never mind, he's full of it...you cannot bitch at business about the loopholes when the government created them in the first place - - and then raise the hell out of taxes on them, the very people who hire us...oh, wait, let's all work for the government. That helps cut spending...I'm not mad or jealous over people who make more money then me or for businesses that get those loopholes...more power to them and it helps my 401k since I invest in them - - and oil companies, and utilities...what do they think make up much of our retirement plans? Certainly not solar panels or wind...it's oil...we own the oil companies when we invest so drill in this country...and use all forms, please...and quit killing the farmers who also use and invest in such things...
Maria and Arnold were INDEED seen together recently but not for the reason many think. Their son, Chris, was in a terrible surfing accident off the Malibu shores...
- If steroids were (are, hmmm) illegal now is baseball, how about laser surgery for the eyes...or an injection into the arm or knee? No Doze...is that cheating or getting an edge?????
- It only took five days for "Harry" to reach $200 million as it did for "The Dark Knight"...
- Trashbin of history...Thomas Edison's light bulb (unless reversed) and Kodachrome....play it Paul Simon...
- Should those who say "enough of all this energy and ozone killer use..." want us to back out now with all this heat???? And are we sure we want to plug in all those cars to the grid as we suck up all that electricity and create pollution?? TONGUE FIRMLY IN CHEECK WITH MOST OF THESE, RIGHT??
- What really is distracted driving: nature is distracting and the person sitting next to me is, too..and so is the GPS...what isn't? Carpooling, forget about it...and all those enviromentally correct bike riders, are very, very, very, very distracting and a pain...LIFE is A DISACTION as is a PRE-EXISTING condition...let us LIVE...
- UGGGHHH HEAT HAS HIT THE EAST COAST WHICH MEANS THE MEDIA, SINCE THEY BROADCAST RIGHT THERE, WILL MAKE IT THE WORST EVER AND IT'S NOT......dump away...
- I hate when a conversation starts...I'm not a Republican, but...I have never heard it the other way around...I'm not a Democrat, but...I'm not a rascist, but did you hear this one???? PATHETIC...
Dump It says make a deal today and most will forget about it by Monday. Come on, who are they kidding? On Aug. 2, the deadline day is nonsense and just a date. We would default on paying ourselves, for the most part. Yeah, turn ourselves in about being a deadbeat. Wait, considering who is in charge, maybe that would happen. Meanwhile, pundits, it is the second half of the year. Where are the improvements? Be truthful; it would help.
- For those who mocked Harold Camping, it's time to mock them for thinking the end is near if the debt ceiling isn't raised
- Is there a break for those who remain single and want to?
- As for those who love bashing the political parties, remember, they are many conservatives who will easily not vote GOP, so think about that when you cut
their throats. They want freedom and America first.
"Captain America: The First Avenger"
"Friends With Benefits"
SOURCE: Box Office Mojo
Notes: "Harry" continues to dominate this week but will it win the weekend? I have a feeling there just
might have a little fatigue, not to mention superhero fatigue. But, heat dome continues to sweep the east so the air conditioned theaters may be a nice place
- I have a release date for "Superman: Man of Steel" which is being filmed in my backyard - - Illinois. It is, as of now, June 14, 2013. Yes, we may
forget we worked on it. Thanks Mojo.
- I also have this which requires further digging: "The Dark Tower" is cancelled. Again, BO Mojo comes
- Saturday, July 23, marks the 35th time I will have attended a Jimmy Buffett concert.
And, it's official, Wi Fi blows even if you have it locked in....
- Mark Levin worked for Reagan so look out when trying to throw CRAP ABOUT HIM TO MARK...
- Oh, I get it, you do not want a balanced budget. Hmm
- NFL owners strike to deal; it's hot in Hell, Michigan...Williams on NPR: Elitist and white...you do not need facebook to benefit from social media..contest benefits only AMEX and Facebook...WINNER MUST USE FACEBOOK WITH THE WINNINGS...I go with Google. When Facebook goes the way of Myspace, Google will still be there...
...What show was constantly criticized for recording and performing other People's songs? No, not "Glee" but "Lawrence Welk." I'm glad he stayed with it.
* MTV: LADIES LEAD THE CHARGE FOR THE “2011 MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS” POP PRINCESS KATY PERRY ON
TOP WITH NINE NODS AND
SOUL SINGER ADELE’S “ROLLING IN THE DEEP” HITS WITH SEVEN
DAILY TRACKER: RASMUSSEN:
Most Voters Fear Debt Deal Will Raise Taxes Too Much, Cut Spending Too Little
Confidence in Home-Buying As a Family Investment Falls to Record Low
The belief among Americans that purchasing a home is a family's best investment is weaker than ever.
Consumer Confidence Falls to Another Two-Year Low For the third time this month, consumer confidence has fallen to the lowest level of the past two years.
7.21.11 - WOW...I was just told Obama has NOTHING to do with the current problems...it wasn't his budget, tarp, stimulus???? Nice stretch. Even I said it was Bush's fault his last two years in office. Truth be told, Bush was not conservative enough for many in the GOP. Think about that one.