READY ...live 10 a.m.-Noon...
UPDATES: DAILY TRACKER: 5:11 p.m. 56% Favor A Congressional CandidateWho Endorses Balanced Approach to Debt Debate
63% Oppose Giving Women, Minorities
When It Comes to Hiring
Killed in plane crash - - Jon Buerkett, 56, wife Dana Buerkett, 47, and their daughter, Morgan, 19, of Champaign.
POLL: 'Debt-related stress'
up 17% this year...
-I am returning to the place where I spent seven years living....Shoreline
Heights...or Moonlight Bay for a Rock Fest with coworker Ryan Z from the
Z...3:30 p.m. start time....that would be July 30 and then Paul McCartney July 31 at Wrigley...
- When anchors note the record breaking weekends, question them..was it really???
- John Lennon liked Ronald Reagan...That makes me smile..plus, I knew that would be ignored by most outlets...
- History lesson: How many states are there? Obama:
FDR Was 'Fiscally Conservative'
July 25, 2011
SAUERBREY: Forcing the irresponsible
to act responsibly
New risk to first responders: chemical suicide
First responders and HAZMAT
Family shooting sprees leave 14
dead, 53 wounded as gunmen kill wives,
7.24.11- On July 25, "Powers" in production in Chicago; Milwaukee and Monroe Avenues...July 26-27, "Man of Steel" in West Chicago (Industrial Park) near Dupage County Airport...
- Odd ending to Buffett's Bridgeview show. Read Tim's blog for more later...but, some parts of stage (mics) lost power and ending was near....and then back to show, then done...most likely making them go off script..when power came back to the mics, video screens out...too much power being used all around with heat, etc...that area is population heavy to say the least...
Time to put on pants and head to work now...old conductors trick...do not wear
them before the show...wrinkles..."Seinfeld" episode...
I have heard "unexplained" as for Amy Winehouse results..DAILY MAIL...REPORT: WINEHOUSE BOUGHT COCAINE, HEROIN, ECSTASY, HORSE TRANQ KETAMINE HOURS BEFORE DEATH...
'Only a matter of time'...
- Amy Winehouse's Last
Performance Caught On
- PRESS, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR EVEN GOING THIS WAY ON BACHMANN...SEXIST
PERHAPS BECAUSE MORE WOMEN GET THEM ...
BUT: Migraines Disqualify Presidents? Not So For JFK, Grant,
Planned? She is now of the Forever 27 Club which includes Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendricks, Kurt Cobain ... Brian Jones...
Wow, maid has described in detail what she was forced to do..and Quote: "She went down on her knees to explain.." Reporter noted as if she was in pain on that one...most likely not realizing why she was down on her knees...
- Clinton slept here...JFK slept here...no tourist items for that but Lincoln, on yea....
Also, this is no what is BEST for country as politics split the debt talks...extend what the GOP wants and it brings up the issue again right before election..as for what the Dems want and slap us with taxes ...yes, all of us...plus if Obama is not relected, it sets another round for 2013...Obama has said no to GOP plan for that first reason alone...reelection fight...and both House and Senate
have excluded the president....
- Wrap It Up says this: the week and weekend we just had reminded me of the summers as a kid. Hot, hot, hot for a spell and then wicked storms and rain.
Weather folk will tell you that, this summer, albeit odd, is pretty normal. And come on, the way we note the tornado count is not the same, either. Then we always use the heat index. I do not remember that. And this just in: barely any record temps were broke last week. Hey, I've had heat stroke but still, be honest and less emotional.
1. "Captain America" - $65.8 million
2. "Harry Potter" - $48 million
3. "Friends With Benefits" - $18.5 million
SOURCE: Box Office Mojo
Notes: With a second week drop of nearly
72 percent, "Harry" helped propel "Captain America" to the top. The BO is well on its way the year now, after a few lagging months early on.
- Stick with Google and Yahoo: Facebook will go the way of Myspace. And I'm sick of hearing people say "I just posted it on Facebook..." To read this service and others like it, no need to sign up and friend it. It's here, all over the web.
- No questions asked. Why not? Wait, that was a question.
- What show was constantly criticized for recording and performing other People's songs? No, not "Glee" but rather, "Lawrence Welk." I'm glad he stayed with it.