ICYMI ‘Batman V Superman’: 13 New photos of Bruce Wayne in Smallville http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2014/11/04/batman-v-superman-13-new-photos-of-bruce-wayne-in-smallville/ … #bvs
olv @olv ·
2) Latest casting call for ‘Batman V Superman’ in Chicago http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2014/11/05/lastest-casting-call-for-batman-v-superman-in-chicago/ …
CASTING CALL: NEW MOVIE
You must have a valid Illinois ID or DL
NOTE: ALL submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOOT DATE: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH
SHOOT TIME: This is a split shoot. This means that it will be a later morning/afternoon call time and can go a little later. This DOES NOT mean that you can leave set and come back later in the day.
ROLE: Newspaper Employee
WARDROBE FITTING: $20/2
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!!
DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN BOOKED FOR THE CCP NEW MOVIE PROJECT OR HAVE ALREADY COME IN FOR A FITTING.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED FOR THIS PROJECT AND HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED YET – RESUBMIT PLEASE.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO COME IN TOMORROW FOR A FITTING AND TO WORK ALL DAY ON 11/11.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following info:
1) Put Newspaper Employee 11/11 in the subject line.
2) Include your name, phone number, email address, height, weight and age in the body of the email
3) Attach a recent jpeg photo of yourself
4) Include the year, make, model, COLOR of your car.
5) Confirm you are available for a fitting tomorrow Thursday, 11/6 and to work 11/11.
We will contact you if you are in consideration and can be booked.
You must be registered with us at www.4starcasting.com to be considered.
ICYMI #Shameless is returning to Chicago on Nov. 17; Stand-Ins and Extras needed http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2014/11/07/shameless-is-returning-to-chicago-on-nov-17-stand-ins-and-extras-needed/ …
We will need several photo doubles for this round of SHAMELESS.
Below you will find pictures and stats/sizes for the characters that we need to double.
If you are a CLOSE PHYSICAL MATCH, with similar sizes, and hair style/coloring, please submit to us via email in the following manner:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org In the Subject Line put which character you are submitting for (MP#1, MP#2, etc)
- In the Body of the email, please list your height, weight, hair and eye color and all your clothing sizes to include shoes.
- You must be currently registered with Atmosphere Casting.
At this time, I do not know the exact dates when any of these doubles are needed, so it is best to have a flexible schedule for the week of the 17-21st. Facebook posting.