From the great partners at
O'Brien News Service
5 Ways the Liberal Obsession With Income Inequality Hurts the Poor John Hawkins
Colo. Democrats blamed for $80M hit to economy by pushing out gun firm Magpul
- Fallujah has fallen: City once held by U.S. Marines now controlled by al Qaeda
- Obama to GOP: Make it your new year’s resolution to restore jobless benefits
- Historic deep freeze could break Midwest temp records
- Barbara Bush to leave Houston hospital after nearly weeklong stay
- Deal or no deal? Kerry meets with Abbas on peace pact
- White House urges Supreme Court to reject nuns’ appeal for birth control exemption
The arrogance sometimes is appalling...White House urges Supreme Court to reject nuns’ appeal for birth control exemption
Eleven state AGs protest ObamaCare 'fixes' as 'flatly illegal'
1/3/2014 8:31:34 AM Ed Morrissey
Hot Air readers get results! In our year-end poll, readers chose as the most underreported story of 2013 the lawlessness of the Obama administration in its handling of ObamaCare. Eleven state Attorneys General share that opinion
Belief in God doesn’t undermine evolution
Conservative News @ConNewsNow
DISASTER. Almost Twice As Many Sign Up for Taxpayer-Funded Medicaid As Sign Up for Obamacare http://po.st/yx55rJ/ #tcot#UniteBlue #p2
ACCESS HOLLYWOOD...DEADLINE...E!...DAILY VARIETY...
In the Media
Critics pick 'Inside Llewyn Davis' as best film
By Tim O'Brien
Jan 5, 2014 - in Entertainment
The National Society of Film Critics threw a curve ball into award season banter when they named "Inside Llewyn Davis" as their top film.
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/entertainment/critics-pick-inside-llewyn-davis-as-best-film/article/365159#ixzz2pXlF3pXn