Bombing against Isis to start in hours as MPs back new Iraq war http://trib.al/8uZZa5K
Judge: DOJ Must Produce List of Fast & Furious Docs by Oct. 22
Two days before Attorney General Eric Holder announced his resignation, a federal court ordered the Justice Department to produce, by October 22, a detailed list of Fast and Furious documents sought by a conservative watchdog group
The Daily Caller @DailyCaller
'SHARIA LAW IS COMING!!!!' Oklahoma Beheader Celebrated Terrorists On Facebook http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/26/sharia-law-is-coming-oklahoma-beheader-celebrated-terrorists-disparaged-non-muslims-on-facebook/ …
STATEMENT FROM OKLAHOMA: Saad Mohammad, director of news and information for the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City...
“They have this ISIS thing on their minds and now this guy has brought it to America,” Mohammad said....http://newsok.com/article/5345835
Oklahoma Woman Beheaded By Man Who Tried to 'Convert Co-Workers to Islam' http://bit.ly/ZXqGpy via @BreitbartNews...
The Daily Caller @DailyCaller Oklahoma Woman Beheaded By Islam-Evangelizing Co-Worker http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/26/oklahoma-woman-beheaded-by-islam-evangelizing-co-worker/ …
Police: Beheading in Oklahoma http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/26/report-gruesome-beheading-detail-revealed-in-oklahoma-food-distribution-plant-murder/ …
More on the OKLAHOMA BEHEADING: Alton Nolen. HE HAD TRIED TO CONVERT Other EMPLOYEES to ISLAM http://newsok.com/oklahoma-beheading-fired-employee-attempted-to-convert-coworkers-to-muslim-faith/article/5345835 …
WebMD Has Received $13.9M to Promote Obamacare ...HHS gets editorial approval over sponsored content.. WebMD Has Received Million To Promote Obamacare… http://shar.es/1aJAOJ...Sarah Moore @LooneyTunes002 Follow the money-->WebMD Has Received $13.9M to Promote #Obamacare http://freebeacon.com/issues/webmd-has-received-13-9m-to-promote-obamacare/ … #corrupt people...Stephen Stephan @stephenstephan 1hWebMD Has Received $14 Million To Promote Obamacare…http://ln.is/pulse.me/s/GSw32 …
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to resign: NPR report http://on.mktw.net/YcPZCB
Feds warns police to look for "lone wolf" terror plotters in U.S. | DHS chief to Washington Post: Actually, 90 percent of our senior positions are filled | FBI can’t find files after spending $550M to digitize them | DOD’s quest for better email will test Microsoft’s cloud | The campaign against ISIL could cost $1.5B a month | Libya asks chemical weapons watchdog to remove stockpile | Photographic ID card now needed to buy hair bleach under European anti-terror laws
How a Nobel Peace Laureate Makes War
Dana Milbank, Washington Post
Reluctant Warriors Make Special Mistakes Adam Garfinkle, Am Interest
Top ten things parents hate about Common Core
Denzel Washington will blast
'The Equalizer' past 'The Boxtrolls'
By Tim O'Brien in Entertainment
In order to create family events, why not put animated trolls into a movie? That is being done as "The Boxtrolls" try to convert garbage into box office gold.
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/a-and-e/entertainment/denzel-washington-will-blast-the-equalizer-past-the-boxtrolls/article/405370#ixzz3ELkCSZg5
ALWAYS UPDATING - ALWAYS MORE TO THE STORY - OBNS PARTNERS
Neighbor Had Taken Out Restraining Order Against Fired Alaska Reporter Charlo Greene's foul-mouthed exit from KTVA in Anchorage Sunday night has now been viewed 6.8 million times -- 23 times the population of the Alaska city. That kind of attention has led to some digging into Greene -- real name Charlene Ebge. TMZ reports that a neighbor had taken a restraining order out on her earlier this month. Tyler Gilbrech tells TMZ Charlo and her boyfriend moved into the apartment above... read more»
Filmmakers To Get FAA OK for Drones to Hit Skies... Seven production companies will get an initial green light ...Full story at TheWrap
Forget the Hype! Some Hard Truths about Social Media http://startupsavant.com/forget-hype-hard-truths-social-media … via @startupsavant
You Don’t Have to Take Our Word For It ...Okay, so even though this kind of stuff is our specialty, maybe we’re wrong. I’ve been wrong before… once. And I’m pretty sure Kurt has been wrong 3 or 4 times… when he was a kid. Joking aside, you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out these articles:
- Jay Baer reviews and explains the statistics from a study that concludes that Americans hate social media promotions. Get it? They hate that your business is trying to get in on their Facebook experience.
- PC Magazine reviews a study that shows that even when people “like” your page, they still don’t engage. So if they don’t interact with your page, visit your store, buy your product, etc., what’s the point?
- Bloomberg tells us how lots of big brands like Gamestop, JC Penney, and Nordstrom, all closed their Facebook stores down. If people won’t buy directly on Facebook, what makes you think they’ll go from Facebook to your website or store, and buy?
- Washington Post is now reporting that carmaker GM will stop advertising on Facebookbecause it’s “not effective enough.” If GM can throw hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) at it, and it’s still not effective, then for small business owners: “there’s nothing to see here!“
- NPR’s Planet Money helped a local pizza place with their Facebook advertising to see what they could do. They spent $240 in targeted ads, increased their Facebook followers by 200 people, but only made $10.
- Search Engine Land has some great graphics and explanation of a recent report that shows both SEO and pay-per-click far outweigh social media when it comes to generating leads. Their graphic is below:
America shrugs off NFL scandals, poll finds
Sporting News NFL @sn_nfl
Procter & Gamble cancels Breast Cancer Awareness Month initiative amid NFL issueshttp://dlvr.it/6yF6rj
The left’s war on football
9/18/2014 9:21:25 AM Noah Rothman
There is no question that the National Football League deserves to be under the national media’s microscope. The apparent proliferation of NFL players committing violent or abusive acts, and the soft punishments imposed on them by the League have deeply
- Patent monopoly gives U.S. government legal right to block all non-vaccine Ebola treatments, cures or researchhttp://www.naturalnews.com/046946_Ebola_outbreak_vaccines_patents.html#ixzz3DsEq25Qm … #tcot
- slone @slone 3h
U.S. govt. patented Ebola in 2010 and now owns ALL victims' blood http://www.naturalnews.com/046946_Ebola_outbreak_vaccines_patents.html#ixzz3DsE6gK2u …#tcot