Featured TV show - "Perry Mason" - I am watching on FETV
- This show still holds up because it was well written.
- Perry was often around the murders, etc, that took place, kind of like "Murder, She Wrote."
-. It has a "Twilight Zone" feel at times.
- Check for guest stars that became stars later on.
- It aired on CBS from 1957-1966.
- I was a bit young to watch the originals. I was 3 when it went off the air. So, I was first introduced to Raymond Burr from "Ironsides." I was told he had a hit show before that ...yes, he did.
- Did they ever go to trial as the show deals with court drama about whether there will be a trial? Just notice that. I do not need an answer.
- Paul Drake (William Hopper) was great. He was shady in this as well. His mother was Hedda Hopper, the gossip columnist.
- Della Street (Barbara Hale) was born where I was born and raised - De Kalb, Illinois.
- There were 25 Perry Mason TV movies from 1985-1995. I am not watching those now. This is about the original show.
- He reminds me of Orson Welles for some reason.
TV items will go here. The vast ways of watching shows now is not a good thing, in my opinion. It has watered down entertainment. There is too much product. So, I will not delve into all the ways to watch, but rather concentrate on the way I covered it for years. Nostalgia will be a theme and if something deserves attention, I may report it.